Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Morning All,

Spent the last couple of days chilling and doing odds and ends in and about CPT.
I haven't taken any more pics, tomorrow has been scheduled for that.
I am here in CPT until Sunday morning, when i then leave an move onto Swellendam (Western Cape)

Took a trip into town the other day to my fav shop (Orms), pretty much went in there knowing that i would probably come out with no shoes and 1 kidney less. It was good, traded in one of my old lenses for a discounted price on the one a wanted....Eish!!!! but i can see the difference.

I have some stats from my trip so far:

R1939.20 on Petrol
2268 km's traveled
Max temp: 38 Deg (Kuruman)
Min Temp: 18 Deg (Port Nolloth)
+- 1285 Photos (Excluding RAW images)
Favorite place i would go to again: Augrabies
Least favorite place i would go to again: Kuruman

Anyway, i will be uploading some photos sometime, (Seriously, i now have to sort and edit) to stay tuned and i will keep you posted.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment